Rural Property and Economy in Post-Communist Albania
Berghahn Books has recently published a book about property issues in Albania with contributions by several LTC researchers.
Rural Property and Economy in Post-Communist Albania, edited by Harold Lemel. New York; Oxford: Berghahn Books, 2000. xxiii, 160 p.
This book is available from the publisher for the price of US $45.00 or £30.00. Chapters are:
- Overview and Methodology, by Harold Lemel
- Involvement in Farming and Interest in Land, by Harold Lemel
- Tenure Security, by Harold Lemel
- Tenure Security, Land Use, and Investment, by Harold Lemel
- Potential for Rural Property Markets, by Peter C. Bloch
- Credit Access and Collateral, by Rachel Wheeler and Harold Lemel
- Land Fragmentation, by Harold Lemel and Albert Dubali
- Family and Property Rights: Implications for Gender and Farming, by Susana Lastarria-Cornhiel and Rachel Wheeler