REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
*** There will be no tickets sold solely for attendance to the Neil deGrasse Tyson lecture. His keynote address is part of the Nelson Institute Earth Day Conference. We encourage all those who register for the conference to enjoy the entire day of programming, which includes meals and refreshment breaks.***
|Senior Citizen (65+)||$55|
|Student without lunch||$25|
Student rates are valid for all students K-12 through college level. Student ID required at check-in for college students.
Conference registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Entrance to the exhibit hall, where you can network with other attendees and speakers; visit with business and organizational representatives; and see finalists' projects of the Wisconsin Energy and Sustainability Challenge
- Lunch (not included in the 'Student without lunch' option)
- Refreshment breaks, including a continental breakfast, located in the exhibit hall from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Visa or MasterCard are accepted forms of payment.
- Or, make checks payable to University of Wisconsin-Madison and mail to:
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
Attn: Earth Day Conference
40 Science Hall
550 N Park St
Madison, WI 53706
- You must complete the registration process online for all methods of payment.
Individual Sponsorship Opportunity
At the end of the registration process, you have the opportunity to become a sponsor of the Earth Day Conference. By providing support in addition to your registration fee, you will help boost the legacy of Gaylord Nelson and the Nelson Institute in advancing environmental education and public service. If you add a donation, we will list your name as an individual sponsor on the conference website and list you among other generous donors in our magazine, In Common. You can also choose to give now to become an individual Earth Day sponsor, or use this form to mail in your donation. If you choose to make a donation by mail, please include two checks - one for your registration fee and one for your gift amount.
Conference Transportation Carbon Calculation
With the help of the Madison Environmental Group, the Nelson Institute continues to track the conference's greenhouse gas emissions. Each year, this process helps us identify opportunities for reducing the impact of this conference and future conferences. To help with this calculation, we ask you to provide information about how you plan to travel to the conference when you register online. We encourage all attendees to use alternative forms of transportation - biking, walking, Madison Metro, carpooling, Wisconsin's RIDESHARE program - when possible. We appreciate the time you take to provide information about your transportation plans!
Registrants who cancel after April 13, 2015 will forfeit their registration fees. Refunds will not be processed for no-shows.
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please email Alison Coulson or call 608-263-9289. All accommodation requests should be made no less than two weeks before the event. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.